As of December 1, 2019, Moderna Försäkringar will be the new insurer for Eurocard. The travel insurance included in your card continues to apply unchanged. All claims from December 1 shall be reported to Moderna Försäkringar.
Our best travel insurance for Eurocard Platinum and Eurocard Corporate Platinum.
If you pay at least 75% of your trip with Eurocard Platinum or Eurocard Corporate Platinum, supplementary travel insurance is included along with cancellation insurance. The insurance does not pay compensation for medical costs and repatriation.
Below you will find an excerpt from the insurance terms. For a complete overview, see the Terms and Conditions. If nothing else is stated, a receipt needs to be presented for compensation to be made. The insurance may cover:
- cancellation if you need to cancel a trip due to acute illness, accidental injury, death, fire or other unforeseen event
- delay in public transport
Compensation for missed connecting flight
- delay due to public transportation malfunction or traffic incident
- compensation for delayed luggage
- compensation for unused expenses for ski and golf trips
- compensation sum for accidental injury
- excess cover for home, car insurance, rental cars abroad, roadside assistance.
This is a translation from Swedish to English of the Terms and Conditions. In the event of a dispute regarding the content and/or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the original Swedish wording shall always prevail.
For further information
Phone: 075-243 07 00
Send an e-mail
Terms and Conditions
Eurocard Platinum - in Swedish (pdf)Eurocard Corporate Platinum - in Swedish (pdf)
Make a claim (in Swedish)